Thursday, June 3, 2010

Beach Day!

We headed down to the beach one Sunday around 2pm, it was overcast but still pretty warm, however come 4pm or so it got alot cooler and the beach started to clear out and in no time we were the only people there. It wasnt til then that Luke and I both sat in our beach chairs, cracked open a beer and enjoyed the peace and quiet. I dont think we left til 630pm. The boys didnt seem to mind that it was cold, they still played and played and played and at one point Wyatt looked over at us and said "Its so quiet!" Ahhhhh just the way I like it. Definetely looking forward to more sunday afternoons like that! (Minus the killing myself over smashball, I couldnt move the next day!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love to feed him a beer so he gets real relaxed and enjoys some "play" lots of mutual sucking then he will be easy to get my c--k in, f----ng a little boy for the first time feels real good and if he is tipsy he will relax and enjoy the f--k

Anonymous said...

Well that is Awkward..