Monday, June 14, 2010

My Baby is 6!!!!!

WOW! 6!!! Another year older and another year wiser... so he thinks! Jack had a great 6th birthday... it was a monday so he went to school and had his spring music concert that day, where we were met by Uncle Ethan and Aunt Lari who caught the last half of the performance, then both boys were off to Disneyland with them for the day. Luke, hunter and I met them later around dinner time, and we hit a few more rides before a 5.2 earthquake hit and they kicked us off star tours and shut all the rides down!!! WORST LUCK EVERRRRR!!!! before any of the rides could open back up, both boys were out cold in the stroller, so we headed home at 930 instead of midnight like we had planned :( Anyways, now my sweet little 4lb baby is a 40lb 6 year old first grader and it makes me sad :( Lucky for me he is still as sweet as he was when he was first born, and even though I can barely carry him anymore he still loves it! Hes seriously past my boobs in height but a lean, mean, 6 pack ab, eating machine! Not to mention the older he gets the more and more I realize that he is going to have girls FLOCKING to him. The kid is ridiculously handsome and his smile- (sigh)- that smile can have any girl saying yes (told you Im in trouble!). I cant tell you the amount of moms I had throughout the year tell me how in love with Jackson their daughters are. He just melts me.... I couldnt have asked for a sweeter, more perfect little guy and even though he is getting older, all the things I have always LOVED about him are remaining the same (except that sweet baby smell, you should smell the kid when he gets in the car after football- HURL)! Jackson- your dad and I couldnt be more proud of the little man you are growing up to be. You are sweet, polite, loving, well mannered (minus the burping your abcs habit you have started), determined, smart, driven, athletic, handsome and an all around AWESOME brother and son! We hope this year you get everything you wish for and more because you deserve the world! We love you Bubba- HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Carrie Braunalicious said...

OMG Amy- he is too cute! You are totally in trouble :) Happy Birthday Jackson!

The Trotter Family said...

Happy b=day handsome boy! He was cute from the start and he just keeps getting cuter. What is awesome is that he is such a sweet kid on top of it all.

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing him with us. We feel the same way...