Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Lukes Paintball Party!!!

So Luke turned 30 this year... old fart! I had a few things in mind I really wanted to do for him and he decides he wants to go paintballing! So paintballing it is!!! Him and 20-some friends took off to Chino for the day for 6 hours full of pain, blood, dirt, sweat and large bruises in the making! (So not my idea of a good time- but hey, wasnt my 30th bday!).... I seriously was embarrassed to be seen with Luke after, he looked like he had been beaten. I counted 17 large marks in all, not to mention the huge bumps on his head from getting nailed there, and the "sleeve" on his left arm that looked like a freakin tattoo! Again, please tell me how that is fun?!?!? He had an AWESOME time though, as did everyone else, and now, a month later, he is still nursing those wounds!

No comments: