Friday, February 20, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!!


On Friday morning Ashley came over to watch the kiddies and Luke picked me up to drop me off at Jens and 5 of us girls headed to VEGAS!!! We met 7 others for Gianna's bachelorette party! It was a much needed break for me... after the last few months and the craziness of moving and Luke being outta town and everything, I just needed a few days to myself. It was awesome. O and this was the 1st time (no joke) Luke was home overnight with the kids by himself.... not only an entire weekend but even just one night! I think after four and a half years he was sooo due!!

Our car ride up there was probably one of the more entertaining rides to vegas I have ever endured. Starting with a certain someone (wont name names to avoid the possibilty of her killing me) flashing the car full of guys next to us as they asked for our phone numbers while cruising down the 15 fwy! As this "someone" hit the floor in utter embarrassment when she was done, the "front seat passenger" says "Ummm did you see who was in the back seat?" At this point we are all crying in laughter but when she says "HIS PARENTS!" we all just about stopped breathing we were laughing so hard. We didnt believe her so we pulled up next to the car and the kid in the back rolled the window down and sure enough there was good old mom and dad. And this wasnt like my mom and dad who are cool and would be dying laughing if this happened to them, it was like old school, dorky mom and dad who were so disgusted they couldnt even look over at us when their child rolled their window down. I almost died. One of the funniest things I have ever witnessed in my entire life. And NO it was so not me who flashed them... ya right! I would have caused an accident.

Anywho, Friday night we headed to Hard Rock to have dinner at Pink Taco. Best food, and even better my meal cost me $8 when all was said and done. Then we all headed back to Treasure island where we were staying and went to some Ed Hardy club. We had bottle service and open bar though so we couldnt complain. Not to mention we met the funniest chick there ever. Im just gonna call her booty clap cuz I dunno her name. Her ass was one of the hugest things I have ever seen and she did this bizarre booty shake with it. We were all in disbelief. Ahhhh, the things you see in Vegas. After an hour or so there we headed out to gamble. The bachelorette was done for the night and I found myself, along with Jen and kristyn at the blackjack tables til 4am. Friday was supposed to be a mellow early night so I wouldnt die on Saturday, Im getting too old for this weekend in vegas stuff. I failed miserably at the mellow friday night idea. Vacation right??
The next morning I woke up hearing kristyn and Lindsay talking, around 830 or so i think. I almost died. The day was filled with breakfast, then us 4am gamblers heading back downstairs to do some more (I assumed since I broke even the night before I should keep going, bad idea.) Then we headed to Planet Hollywood with our group for Stripper 101. Yes you heard me right. We took a stripper class. It was hilarious. And watching some of the girls in our group work the pole was the best thing ever. Wish we could have taken pictures in there cuz they would be all over my blog. Most girls had pole burn on their legs and arms by the time we walked out. It was classic. Saturday night we all get dressed up and headed via Limo to Rum Jungle for dinner. Most AMAZING food ever!!! It was like a brazilian BBQ where they threw the most all you can eat food at you. I was in heaven. By the time the beef came out though I looked at it and wanted to hurl! I was so full. Gianna was showered with shots and I was under the impression she wouldnt even make it to our next destination, but lemme tell you, she took em like a champ!!! Our next stop was XS in the new Encore hotel. I hate clubs, plain old hate em. I hate standing in lines to get in, I hate standing in lines for a drink, I hate not being able to move on the dance floor cuz everyone thinks its their own personal space and if you invade it be prepared to get beat up, I think they are filled with dirty greasy guys who just wanna get laid so buy every girl in the club a drink (even though I got 4 free drinks outta it that night). But i have to admit, this club was pretty sweet. Even though I endured all those things I just listed the club itself was really nice. And all of us girls had a really good time together! Finally after so long though a few of just couldnt handle it anymore. Lindsay, Lauren, Caley and i finally left around 2am and took a cab back to our hotel and ended the night at Kahunaville. It was so fun. Its just a fun little bar where we met the funnest people (slash funniest and drunkest) and we danced with all the room in world to some fun music. AND we still had drinks bought for us!! Thats what I could do in Vegas all weekend, other than gamble. LOL. Team BlondeTeam brunette... boooooo!I didnt feel as bad as I thought come sunday morning, so making the 5 hour traffic filled drive home wasnt too bad. As great of a weekend it was I was excited to get home to see my boys! They had a fun weekend together. Jeff and Maddie came over friday night and they cooked dinner, played Wii (from what I understand Jack kicked their butts) and Jeff and Maddie spent the night. The next day they all went to the park and later headed to placentia for Brians moms 60th bday party. Best part was me and Lindsay didnt know Jeff spent the night... jack called them out sunday night when I got home haha. Luke didnt realize just how smart this 4yr old of ours is getting! BUSTED!!!! As soon as I got home we hopped in the car and headed to my parents for some bday celebrations!! Hunter is 14.. how crazy and weird is that! And Jenny, well we will keep that one on the DL! LOL love ya guys, happy birthday to ya both!! I am now going to spend my next few days recovering from my weekend and getting my voice back! PS Im posting some pictures but as i get more I will psot them too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch- apparently I have officially reached an age where we will be keeping it on the "DL," huh? LOL! I guess I'm not all that embarrased because I will boldly proclaim that I was 20 when Hunter was born and did my best to be there for the big event, but the little jerk did not want to come out in a timely manner! There- all of you can now take off your shoes and socks to do the math. =) Thanks for the shout out anyway- I love ya' sis!

Unknown said...

So whatever happened to "Whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas". Looks like you had a great time. So who flashed?

NorCal Chavis Tribe said...

What an awesome weekend for the ladies! You guys look smoking too ;) Glad you got your much needed break & Luke survived!