Tuesday, February 17, 2009

IM BACKKKKK!!!!!

Ok so my blogging hiatus is done! However some of you may ask why there was even a hiatus to begin with!! Let me just start by saying, HAVING NO INTERNET SUCKS!!!!!!! Seriously I felt naked without it! So before I update you on the happs here (chances are Im not going to reminesce about the last three weeks cuz there isnt much to tell) Ill let you all know we have moved!!! Not far.. just a few streets away from the old place. We moved Jan 31st.. thanks to help from the fam and a buncha buddies, we were able to get it all done pretty quick. I had a baby shower that same day, a birthday party that night and of course super bowl the next day! So QUICKLY was our favorite word that weekend! On Tuesday, Luke left for a week for New Mexico on a business trip, so while he was gone I was busy putting things away and getting pictures and borders and stuff hung. By the time he got home most of it was done. He was just excited to come home to a new place and see it basically for the first time! However, before he left we tried hooking up the internet... it was a no go. For two weeks I spent every day dealing with Cox, new modems, HP, hours on the phone with Lukes dad, Alberto inspecting things, Lukes IT guy, I mean you name it. NOBODY could figure it out. Finally on the 13th (two weeks after we h ad moved and my computer had been unhooked) the Geek Squad came out and replaced our metwork card and VWALAHHHHH! It works! Other than the fact they jipped us, bigtime and it ended up costing us $260, that guy was my super hero!! I now have my internet and I can get back to work on blogging, pictures and of course my social life :) The kids have adjusted great to the new place, love their new playroom and bedroom and dont even wake me up in the morning anymore... they go staright to the family room for some Wii (you can bet we have time limits on that Wii now, before my kids turn into video game junkies)!! So now... Im back! No more blogging hiatus... sorry to leave you all hanging!!! New posts and pics to come shortly!! And slowly but surely Ill get some pics posted of the new place! Hope you have all had a great 2 weeks without me :)

2 comments:

Brooke and Aaron said...

Ah ha. I was wondering what happened to you... Hope you're settling into your new place and that you're enjoying it. The snow pictures are so fun. That's so funny about the big hill that Luke had to haul the kids up.

Unknown said...

Nice to have you back...