Thursday, February 26, 2009

Wyatt Riot Strikes Again

The kid is freakin hilarious.... as I was typing my Vegas blog I had turned on a movie for the kids. Keira was napping and the boys, so i thought were quietly watching Batman in the other room. I came out to the family room and couldnt find Wy, so I looked in the boys room, the playroom, I mean cmon the house isnt that big! Finally I hear him breathe... he is sitting in front of the kitchen cupboards on the mat below the sink with a yogurt, he had poked a hole in the top foil part and was drinking it out of the top! this kid never fails to make me laugh. He just got this huge smile and giggled when he saw me, like "O shit! Busted! Just be cute, just be cute!" How can you be mad at a face like this!

About an hour later I walk out to see this...
...nice and comfy in the babys car seat! I love this child!

4 comments:

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

he is so stinkin cute! and i love that smile...even though it is his, "oh shit! busted!" smile. he knows how to work it!

ashley said...

thank you wyatt. he and ivy are cut out of the same mold.

vegas sounded so funny. stripper 101- that is radm i wish you could have taken pictures too, so funny!

Unknown said...

How can anybody get mad at that smile. Anymore political contributions from the wippersnapper?

The Trotter Family said...

He is a cutie and he is getting so big! I can't believe your Vegas stories. That will be one of those stories that comes up over and over again. Stripper 101, isn't that what your neighbors did over New Years?