Sunday, July 11, 2010

Creepy Crawly Birthday!

Wy celebrated his bday creepy crawly style (so not moms cup of tea!) with just our close group of friends kids- small and mellow, another easy party this year. The lizard wizard came and put on a show full of lizards, snakes, frogs, tarnatulas, tortioses- bluck! But he loved it. Except the tarantula part, he wanted nothing to do with that, so we put it on dads head instead! But he did even hold the snakes!! I was proud :) He was showered with gifts and cups of dirt for dessert and a scavenger hunt for all kinds of creepy crawlies (I hid them, so yes, they were fake!) It was a fun day- and for once, Wyatt got his very own bday party! And he LOVED every minute!! Yes friends, that is a PYTHON around my childs waist (think I shit my pants when they put him there?!)

No comments: