Monday, July 5, 2010

I'm 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats right people- the Wy-man is officially 4 years old. And mommy is sad :( This is the first year Wy was old enought to really get it was HIS birthday, and in past years he has always had to celebrate his bday at someone elses party. Soooo this year he got to choose what we did. Here is how the day went....

He got his bday present from mom and dad-
... yes that is a set of golf clubs. Jack got some for his bday too so dad is making these two into little pros soon! He was sooo excited! First we gave him a golf towel-
... he was so excited for that oddly enough.
The balls-
...again totally excited!
But not HALF as excited as when those clubs came out!!!
Next was breakfast. We headed to cinnamon productions for some food. He was one happy piggy.
Next we headed to the driving range to test out these new shiny sticks. Safe to say Wyatt should stick to baseball for now. But Jack was whacking em like he had been doing this for years! Uncle Ethan met us too for a bucket of balls.
Next was Chuck e Cheese!
Then Luke dropped Jack and I at target so Jackson could shop for his brother! He did a great job! Then we hit up some happy hour riptide for Wyatts favorite- sushi!
Then home to open his presents from his brother, which he couldnt have been more excited about! Hes pretty convinced he has the best brother EVER!
Then, a late evening pool sesh. Jack sat out most the time but Wyatt and Luke just swam like crazy!!
He was a happy birthday boy!! And it couldnt have made me smile anymore. It was so fun to see him really have his own bday and appreciate everything sooo much! Once again, he showed me under his tough, jerky, bulldog exterior is still a sweet, loving little boy at heart! This one is sure hard to figure out. People always told me that because Jack was so easy my second wouldnt be. I thought they were wrong when he turned out to be the easiest baby of all time, then he learned to walk, and talk, and yell, and pout hahah and they all proved me wrong! He has so many different sides to him. He is stubborn, yet really wants to please me too. He has a HUGE temper, like veins bulging, eyeball popping, tiger growling temper. But can be so polite and nice and giving. He hates losing, more than he loves winning I think. He gets sooo mad. He is a professional pouter, never whines, just crosses his arms and stares you down. Its scary actually. He is probably the funniet kid I know, he has been a huge goofball since the day he could make a funny face or even a noise. He will just make u laugh all day! He idolizes his brother. He thinks hes the best thing since ice cream. And yes, this kid LOVES his ice cream, or anything else with sugar! He is an athelete! This kid can slug a baseball, launch a football, and runs like a bulldog (no joke, a bulldog, its hilarious). He has the most contagious laugh in the whole world. I can listen to it all day long. And his voice... oh my gosh... his little voice will melt you, with his lisp, and his L's that somehow have W's in them, and his th's are f's. Ahhhh- its so stinkin cute. There is just something about this child that i just cannot get enough of. He is my mama's boy and I would cuddle this child til he was 18 if he let me. I just never wanna quit squeezing him. Luke and I always say, "hes just so cute i wanna put him in my pocket!" There is no better way to put it! Im so excited for him to start school in septemeber but it seriously makes me so sad that he is that old. I just want him to be my baby forever :( To our little bulldog- daddy and I love you and think you are the awesomest kid ever- you bring a smile to everyones face you meet and you never fail to make us laugh. We are so proud of you and are so excited to watch you head to school and start soccer and grow in the next year! Thank you for always keeping us on our toes and reminding us of the little things that make us so happy!! We love you Wy-man, HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Grandma and Grandpa couldn't agree more. You rock kiddo....