Friday, July 23, 2010

One More Time...


... again, a short and sweet post. Last week before football starts- the weather wasnt as great as the week before but we still had a ton of fun before the madness begins next monday!!

MONDAY- Lake day we the girls and kiddos again. Great day, we all got fried though!!!!

TUESDAY- Stayed low key for the most part - enjoyed the park for a fe whours with Lindsay and Maddie though. Then dads game and off to Beachfire to celebrate- LUKE GOT A PROMOTION!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!! (More on that later!)
WEDNESDAY- Daddy left at 445am to head to Monterey for the week for work :( Dont ask me about my day cuz I will get so fired up I may smash the computer :)
THURSDAY- Just what i needed, a day with all the gang at Irvine zoo, lunch in the park and walk around the lake! Then the boys headed to Cheyennes to play, and at dinner time I picked up Maddie and Baby Weston so Jeff and Lins could enjoy their first night out since the baby was born. We all headed to Cheyennes to eat dinner and play with them and Kristyn and the girls since all the men were gone. (Did I mention that all three of us live on the same street now basically- scary much?!?) They played freeze dance and watched movies and wore themselves out before heading back to Lindsays to put her kiddos down for bed.
FRIDAY- Mellow pool day and then we are off to concert in the park with the Vallez's and Widners! Here are a few pics of some of the craziness I experience everyday!!!I think our children are the ones who need to be in the cages.

Freeze dance!!!
How cute are Jack and Emma watchin the movie! LOLJack watching tv with baby weston!Oh and PS... I am OFFICIALLY CAUGHT UP! YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Lets hope it stays this way!! :)

2 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

How's baby is on the bottom? I want to steal him! jk He is so cute though and what a little chunk!

The Trotter Family said...

Maybe I should say "who's" instead of "how's." I am having a special moment.