Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy 1st to the Twins!

So crazy but the Fitch twins turned 1 on friday! Seriously it feels like yesterday that they were born, or even that we found out Kristyn was pregnant! Its nuts. Saturday we celebrated Payton and Reagan's 1st bday at Jakes parents house. They had a balloon man and a face painter and the infamous bounce house. It stopped raining just in time too!! The girls were cute as ever and dug into their cake, well mostly Payton, Reagan was a little unsure. Just one more difference between them I guess! I LOVE those girls... seriously just love them! They crack me up. The boys had a ball but as soon as the pinata was done we headed home to get some naps before Monster Jam that night!! Happy 1st Birthday girlies... we love you guys!!

Payton the biggest ham ever!

Reagan who wouldnt smile for me for anything!

1 comment:

The Trotter Family said...

What cute babies! I remember I saw them when I was in RSM. I was driving through the plaza and I saw this family loading twins into the car and I though "Oh the poor woman, I can't imagine having twins." Then I saw the license plate holder that said Team Fitch. How funny, small world! I still don't know how she does it!