Saturday, April 11, 2009

Kayte's Shower!

Saturday was another baby shower!! I dont think I have even posted about all the showers I have been to lately but it is insane! Just wait til all the baby posts come and you will see what I mean!! Kayte and Ross are due with baby Cole in late May. Despite the wine hangover from the night before I made it to the shower just in time to cure it with a glass of champagne. (Yes I was ready for a nap by 1pm). The girls who did the shower did an awesome job. Everything was so stinkin cute... and the food was gooood! Especially for someone who had been on some dumb diet all week. Kayte made out like a bandit, and that kid has some of the cutest clothes EVER!!! Kayte was overwhelmed. I think she finally realized how real it was! lol We cant wait to meet Baby Andersen!!

No comments: