Thursday, April 9, 2009

POTTY MONSTER!!!!

Soooooooooooo I know i have gotten incredibly behind... i do apologize my loyal listeners! I am going to get better I promise... between crazy kids during the day, non stop parties all weekend and tons of photos to edit, blogging hasnt been on the top of my list! So I will give you a few updates here.... but Im leaving out most of whats happened in the last few weeks cuz there has been way too much. (Jack had 5 bday parties in a week and a half, and yes I am now broke! Donations anyone??? :)
First off.... my potty monster! Thats right folks, I officially have two underwear wearing boys! No more diapers for the Brady boys!! Wooohoooo! Wyatt for the last 3 weeks has been AMAZING! Totally did this on his own. I thought he was going to be an absolute nightmare cuz we all know Wy and his stubborn ways, not to mention his brother was near impossible to potty train. So I am ecstatic! HOWEVER, for some reason the kid will pee in the toilet all day long but will not poo in the toilet. He is still weraing pullups at night, he isnt always dry when he wakes up. So he seems to poo when he still has a pullup on in the morning. Except for yesterday when he pooed on the floor midday. Ughhhh, right after Jack locked the bathroom door in their bathroom so I couldnt get to their bathtub or anything and threw him in ours. Its weird, you would think poo would be easier, right? He gets so proud too, you tell him how good he did and you are so proud of him and he just lights up and says "Thank you Mom! Thank you Dad!" Its so cute. I think more than anything he is just happy he now has easy access to his little butt, in case you didnt know this child is a perv, and is OBSESSED with his own butt. Im in trouble later. But honestly, I cant complain! He has done awesome and we are soooo proud of him. And even happier we never have to buy diapers again! YESSSSSSSSS!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute lil weiner boy

Anonymous said...

Is he circumcised

Anonymous said...

great job circumcising him he will be grateful

Anonymous said...

Wtf

Anonymous said...

Your one sick mouthafucka, you need locking up

Alec said...

I would love to suck on your sons sweet little boy cock head sucking the piss and cum right out of him making him feel good and making him moan.

Anonymous said...

Kids can't cum.

Anonymous said...

How do u know?

Anonymous said...

Tu Pilin Cogiendo Mucho Encuerado Tengo Billete