Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ashleys Bridal Shower

After being at Jacks football camp for 3 hours Gianna picked me up and we headed to my friends bridal shower in Ladera. Ash and Franco are getting married in August in Laguna Beach. Her aunts threw her a gorgeous shower at the clubhouse down the street from my house, which was nice. Flowers everywhere. The food was amazing. She got the most gifts ever! and Ash was so happy she cried! Her bachelorette party is also in Vegas but its the weekend of the boys bday party so I cant make it :( But Im so excited for her wedding and so glad Franco found such a cool girl to bring into our lives. I absolutely LOVE her! O and did I mention she is extremely talented?! She models (you may have seen her at the mall on a bebe sport lifesize ad), she acts (she is the Carls Jr girl), she sings (her new song was just on an episode of Made on MTV), and she is the host of a new show airing July 11th on MTV called Love Squad (her new song is the theme song for her show)! She is just all around awesome and I love her!! So congrats Ash! Cant wait for Aug 1st! XOXO

1 comment:

Valley Girl said...

wow...that is one talented lady! looks like a beautiful shower!