Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Little Fish

I dont remember if I told you, but I put Wy in swim lessons with this lady who is infamously known as the Swim Nazi. My friend Andreal has sent her girls there and raved about her. Wy needed it. BAD. So lucky for me she got him in and we started the end of May, it was 8 sessions, for a month. It was kind of like a mommy and me class, i had to be in the water with him doing everything she showed me. There were 4 other kids in the class, mostly babies so Wy was doing alot of stuff the older kids were doing. By the 3rd session Wy was basically swimming. I was amazed. He was so comfortable, floating on his back, swimming to the walls. You can throw him in the pool now and he will swim to the wall. I was stoked. He did such an awesome job! So Thursday was his last class and he had to wear all his clothes, and shoes, and jump off the diving board and float! He did it! Miss Connie told him how awesome he was and he was so proud!! It was seriously the best $125 I ever spent! I can finally rest a little easier at the pool this year.

No comments: