Saturday, June 13, 2009

Trouble Maker Luke

After our long day of football and showers, Luke brought the boys down to my parents. My mom and dad were taking them to see Up and out to dinner for Jacks bday then having a sleepover. Luke and I met Gianna and Gary and Robert and Jen at PFChangs for dinner then headed to this new place by our house. Derby Deli and Dueling Piano Bar (say it five times fast I dare you). It was rad. A ton of our friends met us there for a fun night out and we drank and danced and sang all night. We had the VIP area right above the pianos which was sweet. It was just a lot of fun. Until about 115am when one of the security guards told Luke he was getting kicked out. Normally I would tell Luke when he was out of control or being a jerk or whatever. In this case, not the truth. There was no good reason for kicking him out. At one point he had 8 hats piled on his head while dancing, just being goofy like the other 8 guys that were out there with him. So they tried to tell me that was why. I yelled at them. Then they said hes too drunk, I said "Are you retarded, there are 15 other people in our group alone that are waaay more drunk and out of control then him!" Then he says well he stands out. "Why cuz hes 6'2" and the rest of them are 5'10"?" O my gosh I was so mad. there was no good reason. Gianna went crazy on them saying how ridiculous it was. the security guard didnt even think he should leave, he was just doing what the owner said. He kept saying, "you guys are more than welcome to come back, he is just too drunk right now!" It was lame, but because of it all 30 people left from our group left as well. We will defintely be back though, that place was awesome!
Johnny's birthday was the next day (yup he shares a bday with Jack) !
I dunno what song it was but we all went crazy!LOL John saw this picture and said "Gary and I knocked Jake and Luke out and took their chicks, kinda like an old rebel movie!" hahaLuke and Cheyenne were hilarious.. Cheyenne should have been kicked out before Luke!And they kept doing jazz hands... Bmoe was real excited about it lolThen Luke got kicked out! However this was the second time he got pulled out, cuz smart Luke ran back in while I was yelling at the security guard... but like I said this security guard didnt think he should have been kicked out... can you tell by the smile on his face lol

2 comments:

Andreal Dershem said...

Amy love all the new postings, thanks for keeping up on all the fun and bust happenings lately! I love it!!

The Trotter Family said...

Nice...poor Luke! I think they should have drinks on the house for you guys next time for being such jerks, but then again, that's what got you in trouble in the first place. Maybe Shirley Temples on the house?