Sunday, June 14, 2009

Jack is 5!!!

I have a 5 year old! Do you know how insane that is to me? Im going to have a kid in elementary school and playing football, he is FIVE! CRAZY!!! I say it every year but I cant believe that little 4 pound baby is going to be in kindergarden. I dont even know where to begin with this kid. You couldnt have a sweeter child than Jackson, he is just a huge ball of love. I have never heard a kid tell his parents so many times a day how much he loves them, in the sweetest voice ever and give you a hug, kiss and cuddle more than him.He is his little brothers bestest friend and would do anything to protect him and make him happy, even though the occasional tiffs come out the niceness level with these two is out the window! He is too smart for his own good, he can recite any line from tv after hearing it once, he is writing so good now and sounding out letters/words. He loves school! More for the social aspect Im sure. :) He is a Wii extraodanaire... he'll kick all your butts! He loves to wrestle.. him and Wy could do it all day if mom let them. He has the cutest little body, hes tall and skinny but RIPPED! No joke my kid has a six pack, I know Im going to have girls flocking to this child come high school. Scares the crap outta me! He is into anything boy... monster trucks, bakugons (hate them, hate them, hate them!), football, transformers. He is a daddys boy. He loves his mama, most may even think hes a mama's boy because of how sweet he is to me, but he is his dads boy! He wants to do everything with dad and comapres himself to dad a million times a day! He even says "when I grow up Im going to be a daddy like my daddy!" So cute. He is starting to get 5 yr old attitude, like he knows everything (my mom always told me this would happen to me someday, ughhh!). Its obnoxious but hilarious at the same time! He LOVES his family and friends... he just wants to be with them all the time. I could go on for days about this boy... he is just awesome! We couldnt have asked for a better son than Jack. And everyday he continues to surprise us and make us proud and we fall more and more in love with this little man! Jackson... we love you and are so proud of you! You and that smile, those long eyelashes and big brown eyes continue to make me the happiest mommy in the world every single day! Happy 5th birthday bubba! XOXOXO

4 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

Happy b-day Jack! Five already? I think I first met him when he was about two and a half. I can't believe he was only four pounds. Brooklyn was double that and some! He is such a cute boy. We are hoping we can make it Sunday to help him celebrate, but I am still sick right now. We will have to wait and see!

Nana said...

You are definitely something special, Jack, since the very instant you were born. You've always been Nana's little buddy, and I love you SO much. I can't believe you could be 5 YEARS OLD!!! We had fun on your birthday, and Papa and I were so glad we could spend it with you. Love you tons!!!

ashley said...

that is crazy that you have a fiveyear old! nuts!

sorry we missed the party. i suck. hope it was fun!

NorCal Chavis Tribe said...

He is one adorable kid! Way to go Amy & Luke for bringing such a good one into this world! So sad we didn't get to see you guys when we were in the OC. It was too short of a trip!