Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Preschool Graduate!

This just gets crazier and crazier. I feel like an old fart! Jackson is offcially a preschool graduate! Wednesday was the last day of preschool for my so grown up 5 yr old! Its on to kindergarden! ELEMENTARY SCHOOL!!!!!!! WHAT?!?!?!?!?! Blows my mind. Anyways, his class had an end of the year party, pizza, pinatas, face painting, lots of candy and crap. It was bitter sweet. I love that school, but its so far. Which means I dont wanna make the drive this fall when Wy has to go to preschool. However I may have to cuz he cant get into any of the ones here in Ladera, Ughhh! But I do LOVE that school and everyone there. But I wont miss that drive. Ya its only 15 minutes, but 4 times a day (there, back, there, back) with 3-4 kids. NOT FUN! Jack did awesome this year, loved his teachers, made tons of new friends, and has grown like crazy. He is really bummed Landon wont be with him next year :( but he knows they will still see each other. I got there just in time to watch their last circle time, the pinata and some sweet faces being painted. Miss Miriam left Jackson with some huge tears and hugs, I have a feeling she will miss him greeting her with a hug every day :) So until we meet again, so long Saddleback Childrens Center... and thanks for the memories and for helping my little guy become the person he is!! We'll miss you (but not the drive)!Miss Miriam making Jack a skeletonJack and his buddy ethan
Jack and LandonMiss Miriam and Miss Dianes classMiss Diane and Jack skeletonWith Miss Miriam :)My big preschool graduate!

No comments: