Sunday, July 19, 2009

IM OLD!!!!

27 is old man!!! I am officially an old fart. I dunno why but the thought of 27 sounds ancient to me. Guess its not as bad as Luke being 29 HA! Ill always have that one up on him!! Even though my bday wasnt for another week, Gianna insisted on having a beach bday party for me again this year. Which if you know me well enough, is right up my alley! She brought cupcakes and Malibu crans and a bunch of our friends and we headed to salt creek for the day. I have the raddest friends, I got such nice gifts and it was so cool to just hang out with everyone and their families all day. Perfect bday party for me. After all we were going to be at the river my bday weekend (which I guess is really the perfect bday for me!). After the beach a few of us headed to Riptide for some teppan, where good old John treated me and the fam to a bday dinner (thanks John, youre the best!). It was the best way to spend my bday, beach, malibu, teppan... I was a happy old fart! Thanks friends!!!
Candice and Miss Riley Rae
The MatzCandice, Gary and NicLuke and Jake playing football, weirdMase and JackTay and WyGary, G and VanessaGreg burying Jackson!Maddie knows how I feel turning 27.... old and cranky!

No comments: