Sunday, July 5, 2009

Kendall And Em's First!

On Wyatts bday we actually headed to another bday party. Kendall and Emersyn's bdays are within a few weeks of each other so Ambra and Andreal had one party (thank you girls!!). They did a hawaiian themed 1st bday bash at Johns house, complete with hula skirts and my favorite party favor to date, beach towels!! It was awesome. Of course Luke was still gone but the boys and I picked up Candice and Riley and spent the day there. The icing on the cake after our fun filled weekend. Speaking of cake, the two of them with theirs was the cutest stinkin thing I had ever seen. I freakin love those girls!! Jack spent most his time on the water slide with Mason, the two of them must have done that for at least an hour over and over and over. Needless to say, they crashed on the way home, hard. Happy 1st bday girls, we love you both!!Mama and the bday girl!
KendallEmersynReagan!My cheeseball sonCutest little hula dancer MaddieJack being a tough guy for the girls :)Wy and LaylaGiving the bday girls some bday love!ManiacThey slept with mom this night... I dunno how much i slept!

No comments: