Saturday, July 4, 2009

Independence Day!!!

Totally my theme for the weekend.... meaning I had to be independent. We were left with no Luke for 4 days. :( He left thursday afternoon for Monterrey to work Laguna Seca. He missed our whole busy weekend. Friday night I went to the derby for Ambra, Kristyn and Jennys surprise party. Late night which meant I was beat for the 4th. But the kids and I managed to get outta the house, go to breakfast, run some errands then head to the pool for an hour before going to Bmoe and Lala's for food, fireworks, friends, o and did i mention food?? Seriously the most food I have ever seen! It was glorious! We had a great time, missing Luke, but still a great time. The kids swam played lit some sparklers
got glow sticks threw snappers on the groundand of course watched the fireworks from the balcony of lauren and brians room. The kids piled up there while the adults sat in the yard and watched all 15 shows we can see from their backyard. Thats not an exagerration by the way. Wyatt and Camden danced to their Boom Boom Pow song (I keep saying its going to be their wedding song now:) and it was almost as funny as the first time! Anyways, a great, yet exhausting day. We just missed daddy! Hope everyone had a great 4th!!!

1 comment:

The Trotter Family said...

I love that picture of Wyatt with the star nipple covers! What a funny kid. I am surprised that Luke had to be away for work on a Holiday. Bummer! It was good to see you last night. Hopefully we can get together for a park day soon!