Thursday, January 15, 2009

Back In the Groove


Sorry Jonnie... i know I lag. We have been swamped here with many little things... most not worth blogging about or I didnt take pictures so I am just going to start fresh with this past weekend! Gene and Sue (Lukes parents) flew in on thursday. It had been over six months since they were here last so we were super excited to see them. They came over Thursday afternoon to hang out with me and the boys til everyone was off work and Luke was home from snowboarding. He had went up there for the day for Bmoes bday and let me just tell you the first thing he said to me when he called that day (after a few hours of being on the mtn) was "Holy crap Im so fat!" LOL guess he was feeling a bit outta shape and tired huh. The boys showed them their new xmas toys and Jack showed off his skills for Wii. After everyone was home we met Ethan and Lari at Beachfire for dinner and some Maggie Moos for ice cream then it was off to bed. We had a long weekend ahead of us!

1 comment:

Jonnie said...

all is right with the world now that you have updated your blog! thank you! ha i am such a loser! now you can respond to my email....