Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mini Golf!

Monday was the last day to spend with grandma and grandpa and we decided to go do something fun. So we all spent most the day at Boomers playing mini golf in the crazy 80 humid heat. YUCK. Oh, and talk about competition!! LOL At first I was determined to just beat Luke cuz he wooped on me last time. However by the second hole my dreams were crushed and it was a race between Gene, Luke and Ethan. Go figure. I didnt do awful.. I only lost to Ethan by a few strokes. Luke lost to his dad which made me incredibly happy (I know, so supportive I am huh?!?!) but man he just gets so cocky out there :) The kids were always a hole in front of us, they were way too excited to stay at one hole for very long. They had a lot of fun. We went to lunch then home for naps. After naps we headed down to Dana Point Harbor to meet my parents and Lari's parents for dinner. We went to Wind and Sea (one of my faves) and everyone had pretty much the same meals... Macadamia Crusted Mahi Mahi or Hawaiian Seared Ahi. Ahhh it was so yummy. After dinner we all hung out in the front while the boys had shoulder rides up and down the railing by the water "searching for mermaids".... They were unsuccessful in that hunt, as you could imagine. But they were sure cute searching. We all said our goodbyes and Grandma and Grandpa went back to the hotel to pack and take off at 3am ewwww! It was a fun trip, as usual, and the boys are already missing them like crazy. Jack doesnt understand why there arent coming over today and wont be back out for a little while. He just keeps asking when they are coming over :( Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for a super fun trip! Glad you made it home safe and we hope youre back out ASAP!!! XOXOXO

2 comments:

Krystal: Wife, Mom, Former Sleeper said...

awe...i miss you guys!

The Trotter Family said...

You keep those boys busy! I know they love it and with the energy of two boys YOU need it too! So, we need a park day soon. I feel like I haven't seen you in eons.