Friday, January 23, 2009

Friday Night BOWLING!!!

Friday night we met a bunch of friends at Saddleback Lanes for some bowling fun! We reserved 3 lanes at 8pm for two hours. We figured 5 people to a lane. Well there were 4 kids so guess who played with the kiddies?!?!? ME!!!! However I am NOT complaining because after the game I played I didnt even deserve to be ont heir lane. I got torn up by a six year old and a four year old, one being my son! It was awful... humiliating in fact. Luke and J kept looking at me and just shaking their head. LOL I kept asking if we could go to someones house and play Wii bowling so I could redeem myself. Finally the last game I beat them. Not by much though. The kids had so much fun. I love that my kids have no problem doing late night activities like that. They were in a great mood even when we left at almost 11pm. Of course that was after Icee's but whatever :) They love hanging out with all of our friends... and I think its safe to say that our friends love them :) It was fun... I forgot how much I love bowling. After that I took the kiddies home and Luke went out with the guys for a bit. When i got home I realized how sore my arm was LOL.... Cute Maddie MooI think every picture I have of Gary and Luke, Luke is licking Garys face.
Poor Greg!Jack and Dylan... who looks like hes ten!Laughing hysterically at the characters on the screenOr licking Joes ear apparentely! PervJack and Uncle JohnThe Vallez'sMase, Wy, Dylan and Jack... they are so bigAsh and Franco watched them play viedo games for probably a good twenty minutes :)He thought John was going to drop him!LOL I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pic!

No comments: