Thursday, January 1, 2009

HSM on Ice

Sooooo the saturday after xmas I picked up Kylee and Kristyn and McKenna and the four of us headed to Anaheim to go see High School Musical on Ice (this should be the part where I start screaming and jumping up and down with pure joy, thats if i was a 5-12 year old girl, which Im not so try to picture the excitement on my face). This was Kylees xmas present from the Brady Clan and she was stoked, even more so when i told her McKenna was going with us. I had originally picked out a super cute Roxy jacket for her but when this opportunity came around I thought she would like this better. It actually was pretty cute even though a few times kristyn and I turned to each other and almost barfed lol, but the girls loved it and we had a good time. We tried to get them up and dancing but they refused, they were waaaaaaaayyy too cool! It was a crack up.

No comments: