Saturday, March 28, 2009

Beach Days!

Saturday was GORGEOUS!!!! Like summertime gorgeous.Us, the Vallez', Fitch's, Widners and Badrauns headed down to Salt Creek and camped out in the grass area for 4 hours. Brought blankets for the babies to play on, beach chairs, mimosas, footballs and horseshoes for the kids and some subway sanwiches. It was so nice down there. I dont know why we dont do that more often. I was fried when we left though. Guess it was time for a base coat huh... river season is quickly approaching :) We left there around 4 and gave me just enough time to get to a photo session at 530. I dropped the boys at Jeff and Lindsays and met a couple for maternity pics. And apparentely Luke hadnt had enough of Jeff yet so we stayed for dinner, Jake and Kristyn and the babies came too and we feasted on wings and pasta salad. With all the stuff oging on lately it was such a nice day to just kick back and relax... even though I did have "work" to do in the middle of it lol

1 comment:

The Trotter Family said...

How fun! Everyone seems to be getting out to the beach already. Maybe I am a wimp, but it still seems too cold for me! Maybe in the next few days it will warm up a little more and I will take the kids.