Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Sophia!

Saturday we headed to my brothers for my niece's 2nd birthday party. Cant believe she is 2 already. Its crazy. And man that little girl is a ball of fire. She is hilarious. And she keeps up with her older boy cousins like you wouldnt believe. Sometimes they are even scared of her and run away. LOL. She is really starting to talk now (alot of Portugese too which is hilarious to watch the boys look at her when she does, like "dude, I have no clue what your saying, speak English!") She just cracks me up. We had went to the Fitch's the night before and the boys were a bit tired so we didnt last too long. But we lasted long enough for cake and a million other desserts, you should have seen the spread... guess thats how they do it in Brazil (my kids would have been throwing up like one of the little girls who barfed in a trashcan, completely understandable if you saw all the dessert!LOL) Anyways, a big birthday shout out to my cute little princess. Happy 2nd bday Soph... we love you!!
Baby Brayden in the birthday hat!

No comments: