Friday, May 29, 2009

Lukes Birthday Partaaay!

So this year for Lukes bday he decided he didnt want to do a huge angels game like the years before (honestly I was a little bit happy about this cuz I dont have time to plan something like that right now!). All he wanted to do was go play golf with the boys then go play at a park or something for awhile... when he said that I looked at him and said "A park? Seriously?!? Are you five?" Then he mentioned bocce ball, horseshoes and booze and I totally understood what he meant :) He didnt want people to have to spend money or find sitters, he wanted simple. So Gary put together a group of 16 guys to play golf saturday morning at Shorecliffs and me and the boys spent the morning making cupcakes, getting balloons and then walked down to the park to get a table. I was going super simple, just snacks and cupcakes basically. John called me that morning and said he wanted to get food to BBQ so he ended up grabbing hot dogs and made food for everyone. The boys all met us at the park around 3pm and for the next couple hours we just hung out and played. Wyatt being the terd that he is... decided to crap his pants twice while we were down there. Ughh just when I thought we were done with that nonsense. Sooo gross. However he doesnt fully crap, he just gets a turtle head, pinches it off just enough to be in his butt/pants and be stinky and uncomfortable. I mean seriously, isnt it easier to just tell me you have to go so i can bring you to a toilet. Its sooo frustrating. Sorry for the graphic description of my childs fecal matter. Im done now, just had to vent! Anyways.... You would think by 7pm most of those guys would be passed out right?!? WRONG!!! Instead they headed out again. They continued the party and headed to Cooks Corner, then to the cigar lounge and Captain Creams. Thennn a late night snack at Corkys 24 hour diner down the street. I dont even know how Luke survived. Or how he functioned the next day. Buttttt he did. Enough to be stuck with the boys all day while I went to a bridal shower. HA sucker!!! Anyways, he had a great bday day!! But you know his bday was stretched out for over a week.... Always :)

4 comments:

Andreal Dershem said...

We all had such a great day and so much FUN!! LOVE the big group pics!! Can you email those to me :)

Andreal Dershem said...

Oh Yeah and the one of Cami sticking her tongue PLEASE!

Valley Girl said...

that is one good birthday!!! my family always jokes that jeremy celebrates a birthday month... i could handle a weeks celebration...unless every day is as crammed full as this one was!
what a good wife you are to put it all together!

The Trotter Family said...

Girl, I can't even keep up with you! You guys are always on the go or throwing parties, etc. How do you do it all? Happy B-day Luke! I'm surprised he didn't bust out one of his wicked cool costumes! That would have made for a perfect b-day picture!