Thursday, May 21, 2009

Wasted Away Again....

... in Margaritaville!! Thats right, Jimmy Buffett was back in Irvine this year and we couldnt have been happier about this!! Thursday was the only day he played here, which would make you think the parking lot party would be small, under control, kinda not the same, WRONG!!! It was so fun. Ash came and watched the boys for me and we got to the parking lot about 3pm, when it opened. Us girls went off, leaving the boys by themselves and we managed to get quite a bot of free food and booze! Along with a beer pong win or two under our belt!! We partied in the parking lot til about 8pm then finally went in to the concert, it was packed!!! However, somehow we found some of our group on the grass before it was over!! The night ended with a lime fight between Gary and Luke in the car, then the drive away game. LOL long story but us girls got Luke and Gary good!We had so much fun at Jimmy... I love that man!
Linny, me, Kristyn, jen and Gianna
Gary, Robert, me, Jen, Jake, kristyn and Captain Luke Weird... Luke and Gary acting gay, again
Jake and Luke and their captain hatsMe and Lins were beer pong champs!Dunno who this guy is but he made me a burger and a margarita. I loved him!Linny, me and GRobert, me and garyWiping dip all over each other. I stunk so badLuke playin beer pongWeirdosMe, Kayla and RobertHaha Colton and us girlsI have no ideaKristyn, me, Alex, Jen, Kayla, Vanessa, G and the boysMe and old man Kyleme and AlexGreg, Jake, Luke, Gary and JasonAgain, no ideaHhahah I love CheyenneThe small place on the grass we foundOur nasty feet afterwardsLuke and Jake... These two, I swear look and act like brothers sometimes. Freaks me out. See what I mean... LIME FIGHT!!Drive away game lol best night!

2 comments:

Valley Girl said...

um wow....

you guys look like you had a blast! I have to say i love the hats the boys are wearing... very village people.

Mrs. Izzy said...

looks like you had lots of fun! iz, i and some friends were there! it is always good times at buffett!! xo