Friday, August 28, 2009

Ice Blocking Adventures

A few weeks ago we were at Salt Creek for Shanes bday and we saw a bunch of people getting ready to ice block, and attached to the ice block were these seats, looked like toilet seats almost. Apparentely they rented them from this place in Mission Viejo. So me, being the queen of fun childish games, got a group together and rented these seats friday night. we met for dinner then headed down to salt creek. Oh my gosh I forgot how fun ice blocking was. We had a blast. The kids loved it! I found though that the seats make it more difficult, just the block by itself was way easier. But we hauled butt down those hills for a a good hour and a half or so. It was awesome. Most the kids made us haul their blocks to the top of the hill everytime, that sucked, needless to say I was sore the next day!! Wyatt sat on Lukes lap over and over and Jack and Radyn just went crazy going up and down up and down. We were all wet, grassy, itchy messes when we were done but we didnt care. I have a feeling its going to be our new favorite, cheap, entertainment!!
Gary and Luke, tired
Shawn and Shane... Shane LOVED it!Radyn almost runnning me over!Jack and KyTaylor, about to beg me to carry her block up!Luke hauled!!!Gianna trying to help Payton down!

No comments: