Monday, August 17, 2009

LOST

So I have come to terms with the fact that I just cant keep up with this darn thing, I have tried and tried and tried over the last six months and its not happening. Once I get behind, i feel like all the funny little things that happen I cant post about right then becasue it will be outta order. Stupid I know, guess its just a little OCD. Sooooo, I have about a months worth of activities to catch up on, and I will. O along with about 10 babies who were born in the last 6 months that I never got around to posting about (Im sorry babies, I love you all!). So those posts will come, eventually, but Im over my chronological order nonsense... Im missing out on telling you all the funny stuff that happens in this household. Ive lost the true meaning of this blog and have made it more a current event newspaper. LAME. So I apologize to all my loyal readers... the Brady Blog will be back to normal ASAP... so stay tuned for the crazy antics and nutty mishaps that take place in my day to day life. I miss my blog :(