Monday, August 31, 2009

Crazy Sick Weekend!

So thinking back to this weekend makes me wanna hurl... here is why:


1) Lots of football events. This consisted of being at Starbucks at 830am on saturday morning to meet the team and drive to Fountain Valley in the 97 degree heat for certification day. It also consisted of picture day the next morning at 1045am. Not SO bad right? HA... throw this stuff (see #'s below) on top and then please keep in mind we only have one car, and I aint riding Lukes motorcycle.
Dunno whats on the picture on his head, i scanned it so it must be a large piece of dust or something. weird.
Jacks bottom row on the end, slouching down so he looks even smaller than he is! 2) Birthday parties... 2 to be exact, which isnt a terrible weekend in the way bday parties. 2 isnt a whole lot right?! (BARF, COUGH, GAG!!) Riley turned 3 and her bday was saturday at 12, which we attended. Emma's 4th bday party was Sunday at 1230 and we skipped that last minute but I did steal a cute pic from Cheyenne... Candice needs to post some of Rileys party cuz I didnt take any there :(
Little Miss Emma Hibbard in all her Hello Kitty glory. Cheyenne decked out this bday party!
3) Bridal Showers... I had to be dropped off at Laurens at 1015am sunday morning for Dre's shower. It didnt start til 11am but Luke had to get Jack to the field for pictures by 1045am. The shower was over around 230pm.
4) I was dying SICK!!!! I never get sick. And I was not having a good weekend. It was 100 degrees out all weekend, we had 8 million things to do and all i wanted to do was lay in my bed and go to sleep. Sooo not happening. I felt like death. My head, my nose, my throat, my body. Sooo not fun. I can usually deal and get through that stuff. Not this weekend. It was awful. So thats my gross weekend in a nutshell. (COUGH, BARF, GAG)

No comments: