Monday, August 24, 2009

"NOWAY!"

Ahhhh that time of year again... annual check ups for the boys. Oh I love them, SIKE! Where to begin... The boys were pumped to go to the dr, weird I know, my kids are on crack, I despise going to the dr. I cant stand drs offices, or the smell of them , or the fact there are sick people in them, or needles, none of it. My kids enjoy it?! We get in there and they get measured... Wyatt- 28lbs- 25% for weight. 36 1/2 inches- 25% for height. Hes always been 25% for everything. Always. Jackson- 37lbs- 25% for weight. 44 inches- 75% for height. Tall and skinny. Guess he wont be like uncle Ethan afterall. LOL Jacks been tall now ever since he was 2 and a half. I for sure thought he was going to be a midget but doesnt look like thats gonna happen, Wy on the other hand :) Then we had to go pee in cups. We've never had to do that before. Of course I made them both go before we left the house so Jack struggled but it worked. Wy, well lets just say we hit the bathroom three times before it happened. The dr came in and while she was giving them the check up she asked them all kinds of questions. "Wyatt, what do you wear on your head when you ride your bike?" Wyatt looks at her and says "A foo foo you chicken head!" Ughhhh really Wy?? "Jackson, whats your favorite food?" "MUSHROOMS!!" She laughs and says "I dont think Ive ever heard that before!" "Wyatt, whos your best friend?" Wyatt answers: "Ummm Radyn!" Jackson chimes in:"NO wy hes my best friend!" Arguement breaks out in the middle of the drs office. Nurse re enters a bit later with a tray full of needles. Wy goes first. I sit in front of him and try to distract him so he doesnt look. First one in, he grunts then a little wimper. She then tries to do the second one and says "Ok Wyatt one more!" Wy yanks his arm away and says "NOWAY!" The nurse and I crack up laughing as my poor three year old wimpers and whines for mommy to hold him. Finally we stick again. Done. Jack had three. First one, he giggled, a little fake but was trying to be tough. Second one he says "Oooo Ow!'' and giggles again. Third one he smiles at me then gets this look of "Oh shit she did it again!" I cracked up. Then he waves his hands at her and says, "Ok im done now!" Tough boy. We got our stickers and our new dinosaur books and headed home. And believe it or not they are excited for their next visit. Weirdos.

No comments: