Monday, December 17, 2007

I Forgot...

I forgot to tell you some exciting stuff! Jackson is starting Tball in February! Landons mom, from his class, called me on saturday and said she found 3-4 year old tball through the YMCA and they wanted to put Landon in but wants him to have a buddy. I was sooo excited. In fact, Luke and Landons dad, Jake, are going to coach! I cant wait! Its only like 8 weeks, but they play every saturday, get a shirt and a trophy, pizza party, all of it! I called my friend Jen so we can get her son on our team too so Radyn will play with us also. Sooooo excited, I think Im more excited than Jack. Soccer starts shortly after that so I think Im going to put him in that afterwards, with Landon again. Should be fun!!!

1 comment:

ashley said...

i love the ymca. worked at one in virginia and it was so so cool. that will be so fun, and soccer is going to be the best! i love the beehive soccer games that little kids play!
have fun at all yer christmas parties. i wanna hear all about the sweater one, that sounds so funny.
and we are sick here too. hate it, hate it, hate it!