Friday, December 7, 2007

I HAve Been LAGGING!!

Wow i have gotten behind... however there isnt much going on over here. Enjoying the cold weather tho thats for sure. The boys have been getting bundled up in layers and beanies the last few days/nights. And we actually just turned our heater on last night cuz it was sooo cold! (I bet all you people on the east coast are laughing at me!) and then there is Ashley of course who is laughing too because the poor thing is in Hawaii getting a tan year round! Grrr....

Its been a boring week... on Sunday I went to Kristyn (Mescher) Fitch's baby shower. They are having twin girls expected to be here early january. Soooo excited for those babies to get here! Peyton and Reagan will be their names. Me and three of the girls went in on a bunch of essentials for them. I was sent shopping and packed it myself. I was so bummed when she had to rip it all open cuz it turned out so cute! I raided babies r us and knocked out quite a bit on her registry and packed a laundry hamper full of the camoflauge wrapped neccessities all tied in pink ribbon. EVERYONE is having girls right now. There was a flood of boys the last few years and now we are having a boy draught and a flood of girls (a bunch of younger girls for all these older boys!) Its crazy. But it has made shopping the last few showers a whole lot more fun, i was getting sick of buying boy stuff!

Other than that not much as been going on. We went to Lukes freezing game last night and the night before we had our freezing game, which we won and still are in first place. One funny story tho... Our friend Alberto was kicking the soccer ball with Jack before the game and he nailed Wyatt smack in the face and Wyatt went flying backwards and hit the ground, Alberto felt SOOO bad but it was really funny. Wy didnt cry long. He had a bruise on his forehead before we even left the game. Then last night he fell and gashed his head right where the bruise is and it looks even worst. Poor kid haha. This weekend should be busy though... very busy and our poor kids are getting thrown around town! Tonight we are going to play bunco at my friend Kellys house, random i know but Im really excited. So we are dropping the boys at my brothers. Then tomorrow morning at 9am we are dropping them with my sister and meeting at the Ritters house for breakfast and going to the John Wooden Basketball Classic at the pond. THENNNNN we are picking up the boys, runnning home to get ready and taking them to Ethan and Laris to spend the night because we have a birthday party to go to that night. THENNNN the next morning we are picking them up and going to Radyn's 4th birthday party. Cant believe he is 4 already. These kids are growing up way too fast. I remember when that kid was born. So we have an extremely busy weekend to say the least. Followed by another one. and another one... tis the season i guess!

Speaking of tis the season... I have had a bunch of people ask us for our new address for xmas cards so if anyone needs it here it is:
5 Bluewing
Ladera Ranch, CA 92694
I just ordered mine today so I have been laggin in that department too!

Kids are same old same old.... Wyatt has a few new tricks. His new favortie thing is Karate chopping people. He will walk up to you, say HI-YAH! and kick you! Its hilarious. He now does his football tackle pretty well. You say "SET..." and he gets down with his but in the air and two hands on the ground, then "HUT..." and he runs and jumps on you. Still obssessed with dolls, Kylee gave him a new one on Wednesday and he hasnt put the thing down. We have a "handshake" now. Its so funny. I tell him to do our hand shake and we put our hands together and wiggle our fingers haha. He cracks up everytime. He is still pulling ornaments off the tree which is driving me insane. I must put at least 8 back on the tree a day. I dunno if I have shown you these pj's yet but my mom and I found them at Macys one day and my mom laughed so hard she just had to get them. They are little bulldogs all over them (and we call Wy our little bulldog so it fit perfectly). Other than that he is just same old tough guy Wy. He is getting quite the attitude, constantly doing an 'UGHH" to me everytime he doesnt want to do something. Starting to sound like his big brother. However, he is getting his big brother to eat vegetables! Can you even fathom that idea? Wyatt LOVES veggies, peas, carrots, tomatoes, green beans... and now Jack sees Wy eating them and wants some too. Still makes a REALLY sour face about the whole thing but he will eat them. Its WONDERFUL! Jack wouldnt touch a veggie to save his life before unless it was a mushroom or salad (weird i Know) and now he is getting them down. So happy.

As far as Jack goes, still lovin school. I went to pick him up the other day and go to the Hurley warehouse sale to find this poor, tall kid some clothes and I told Landons mom about it. So Landon, Wendy and baby Logan came with us. I think Landon and Jack have all the same clothes now haha!Its defientely the place for kids clothes, its so cheap, and I got some really cute stuff! Only for jack tho, I didnt shop for Wy. You all know how skinny Jack is, well I finally found him a belt, it actually came with the jeans and tell me Im crazy, but is this not the cutest belt buckle you have ever seen for a three year old!!! Wendy and I both got them for the boys, along with everything else the same. So now he thinks he and Landon are going to be matching everyday. They have their xmas program coming up, and for anyone that wants to go (dont feel obligated, watching preschoolers sing isnt that entertaining) it is on Thursday december 20th at 11am. Should be funny, Im bringin the video camera for sure! They have their class party that day which I am helping with so I get first dibs on seating, I can guarantee Luke and I will be front row! haha....

Jack and his vocabulary lately has been killin me... the things that come out of this kids mouth sometimes is just too funny for words. In fact I think I will make a whole section of this blog dedicated for lines by Jack. Yup... I am. Watch for it. On Tuesday after I picked him up from school we were driving home and he says "mom, is the sky out?" and i answered with "yes Jack the sky is always out but when you can see like this it means the SUN is out, not the sky" and he says back with a totally disgusted look "Mom you dont know anything!" I just about died. It was HILARIOUS! Then yesterday he is sitting in my lap and I had just eaten some pretty garlicy chicken and he goes "Mommy I dont wana smell your smell!" And i said "what? my butt?" (The kid is obssessed with butts lately, reason why I said that haha) and he says "NOO! Your mouth!" HAHAHAHAH i put him down and went and brushed my teeth. HAHA thanks for warning me Jack. He cracks me up....

Anyways, hope you all have a fun weekend. If its anything like ours make sure you find some time to sleep in between that!

5 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

It has been cold. Can I tell you I am so jealous that your boys will wear hats! I wanted to get Micah a beanie the other day and he will wear it for only 2 seconds and then he rips it off. He hates jackets too! What a little snot! Sounds like you have some fun times going on. Bunco rocks, I would be excited too! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Amy, i have to say, I love reading your blog. I feel like i totally caught up on the last few months and cant wait to meet your kids! i am going to get a blog going soon too!

have fun this weekend and toss back a cold one for me, it has been a while and i still have at least 7 months to go!!!

Anonymous said...

ok, i haven't left a comment in forever.... but i totally read your blog all the time.
I have to tell you, elf yourself had be laughing so hard... And sam kept signing "more"...we must have watched 12 times!!!
~ Valerie

ashley said...

kristin is having twins? it must run in their family- that is crazy. heaven help her. i used to want twins, then i had a kid of my own...

Anonymous said...

Guess your mom is the only one that hasn't left any comments! I love looking at this, and the pictures of the boys! You do a great job bringing them to those who don't get to see them often! The house looks great, and I LOVED Caley's blog about putting up the tree. Tell her we'll have to get together and share stupid Christmas tree stories! Love, Mom