Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Sweater Party..

Saturday.... ahhhh what a day. Luke and I spent the day running last minute errands.... madness. No better way to put it. We left the house about 930am and when it got to be about 2pm I was soooo cranky and just ready to go home and take a nap! So were the kids. However, not so lucky. We got home showered, packed the kids and got ready and was off to our next party. We dropped the kids at my brothers house and we met Dustin and Ambra and my sister and her boyfriends at Peppinos for dinner. We were on our way to our annual Sweater party so Dustin Ambra and luke all wore their hitious sweaters (equipped with flashing xmas lights, herendous hats and scarves, and womens sweat pants) into Peppinos. Talk about causing a scene. Sooo embarrassing, which is something I guess I have totally gotten used to hanging out with the people we do (Luke and Dustin especially). I shouldnt really complain becuase if I wasnt wearing footy pajamas to the party I would have worn my hitious outfit too.

Sweater party, one of my favorite parties of the year. I love watching everyone in their creative outfits. Cracks me up. Tyler always has it at his house and we have a Toys for tots collection box too. Another good cause... Usually we do a potluck there early with all our close friends but he didnt want to this year, said it was too much work. Bummer.The food last year, including Lukes deep fried turkey, was amazing!!!So the night was fun, drinks, games, friends and some good laughs. Same old sweater party we have every year... I love our traditions with friends.


We didnt pick up the kids til about 2am (I was nominated DD somehow so figured I might as well pick them up). So when we walked into my brothers house Jack was asleep on the couch, and Brandi (my sisterinlaw) told me jack didnt go to sleep til 130am! Holy crap was I in trouble the next day!!!

No comments: