Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Love This Guy!

OK I had to start this blog off with the coolest guy EVER!!!! How awesome is this snowman! I found it in the ABC catalog (only the best thing ever) and I ABSOLUTELY could NOT resist! Luke loves him. He sitting on the fireplace right by the TV ready for gamedays too! Probably cant tell in this picture but I think he is almost two feet tall, ok more like a foot and a half I think! He is soooo flippin cute I cant stand it. I might need to put him away on sunday tho when the Eagles play the Cowboys cuz if Luke breaks it I will be VERY upset! Not saying they are going to lose or anything, ok well I guess thats exactly what Im saying! Sorry Eagle fans, but Im not counting on it. Ill still sport my jersey though! Anywayssss, LOVE HIM!!!

On a different note, we survived the weekend, a long one at that. Bunco was sooo fun! Wish I had pictures but I wasnt very smart and brought my camera without a memory card in it (after I had charged it specifically for that night!) but it was really fun! I WON TOO!!! However, I won the prize for the most losses, but hey it was still $30 in my pocket! When we left, Luke, who was so skeptical about this whole BUNCO old lady game, couldnt get over how much fun he had had. He kept saying, "Wow, that was a really good time. I really had fun." He said it all night, and the next day when everyone asked about it! After getting home at after 1am, we woke up the next morning at 8am and got the kids ready for their next stay. We dropped them at my parents to hang out with Auntie Ashy who took them to the mall and to lunch and back home for movies and ice cream. They had fun to say the least, even though they had no naps and were hyped on sugar (thanks ash!!). Saturday was LONG! We did breakfast at the Ritters (thanks Shannon it was delicious!) and then off to the basketball tournament. San Diego State lost :( so everyone was so bummed out after that first game they all wanted to go home, so we left before the UCLA game even started. Im not a basketball fan so it didnt matter to me, I was along for the ride. We then went to Brian and Laurens to hang out before the next party, and have some pizza. The guys got in the spa and came out rather loosey goosey. HAHA! Typical for this bunch of guys I guess... the spa does it everytime! Why we even allow it is beyond me!

Finally I went home, got the boys ready for their next adventure, ran through McDonalds and took them to Uncle Ethans to stay the night. It was the first time I had seen their new place too, VERY CUTE! And lari was very excited she had an extra bedroom now for the boys to stay. Even though Ethan was a little nervous about having them overnight. Lari said it was so cute. He was really concerned that Jack would wake up in the middle of the night and not be able to find him so he took him on a tour of their two bedroom apartment before putting him to bed. HAHA soo cute. Ethan cracks me up. Luke and I went over to Los Cabos Cantina for Gregs birthday. Food was good, just a little mexican food place with a bar side too. We were sooo exhausted though from the day we didnt end up staying super late. We were home by midnight. I was pooped. The rest of the people we went to the game with didnt even make it there, except Caley and J, O and Brian who was CRAZYYY!!!! Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREG (or big Greg-Diesel as Luke calls him)!

The next morning I got a special treat, Luke let me SLEEP IN!! He went and picked up the boys so I could sleep. THAT NEVER HAPPENS! It was great. However when he got home he talked me into letting him skip the birthday party we had to go to, so I took the boys by myself while he went shopping. So i guess there was a reasoning to his madness! The boys had fun had the party but they were wiped when we got home. We all were. We ordered Chinese food and went to bed. Talk about a long weekend!!!!

O and I almost forgot... Cakey wanted to make cookies the other night and she was nice enough to invite Jackson to help. We were going to have Wyatt help too but they are peanut butter cookies so you know how that would go!! Jack loved it... he was very helpful!! Then he got to enjoy them, poor Wyatt :(
O and one more picture I had to throw in of Wyatt cuz he puts this helmet on and I die laughing. His new favorite thing is wearing Jacks dirtbike gloves too like batting gloves, so funny!

5 comments:

Caley said...

who do you love?

Caley said...

lol... okay so I must have checked into your blog while you were MID POST, so that is why I didnt see the rest. very cute! loved the cookie making. Thanks Jack! it was a lot of fun... he can be my helper any time!

ashley said...

so with your busy busy schedule, do you think you could squeeze in some time to get together after the new year?
honestly, you are one of the buisiest people i know. you make me feel so boring!

The Trotter Family said...

Dude, I am tired just reading that! I would be exhausted, but I don't count right now. I usually don't make it through the day, let alone a night life! Seriously, I usually nap when Micah does. Pretty sad, huh? That will have to change soon!

Unknown said...

No reason to break the little guy with todays game. Hope you are as happy as I am.