Monday, December 17, 2007

WOOOHOOO!!!!

So I am happy to say, Gene, my little snowman is OK!!!! He survived!!! After watching the game with my bro and his wife (the Cowboys fans) we came to the conclusion that Jessica Simpson sucked all the brains outta Tony Romo! Wow was he horrible. But it worked out for us! Luke was so happy. As was I. If they were going to win only one game, that was the one I wanted it to be, especially sitting next to my brother and Brandi and my 12 year old nephew who has a way of rubbing things in! Great game!!!

The weekend, was good. Yet not. I took care of my nephew Parker on friday during the day til my mom came and picked up all three of the boys and Kylee. We had Lukes company xmas party Friday night. Luke had to go early to help set up so I was stuck going by myself, HOWEVER, Luke told me his boss Eric was picking me up in a limo at 430. Score for me! Wasnt going to argue that. But i hadnt met ANYONE that was going in the limo, so it maybe awkward. So the limo came. They fed me drinks, wasnt going to argue that either. And everyone was really cool, friendly, very nice. I had a great time. Dan, who is one of Lukes reps in Michigan, was the only other person without a date in the limo, since his wife was in MI. So we walked in together and walked right past Luke to our own table. We claimed each other "dates for the night". He was hilarious. They had blackjack, so I was in heaven. Fake money which made it even more fun (it was ok when i lost it all). The poor Luke, he was in charge of shopping for all the gifts for the party, and he got some GOOD ones! IPODS, portable dvd players, $200 watches, video cameras, digital cameras, etc etc. Well all Luke and I wanted for xmas this year was Ipods, no stocking stuffers, nothin, just ipods. So when it came his turn to pick he got one! He had it the WHOLE time, we were so excited. Welllllllll, the second to last person to draw stole it from him!!!! We got a gift card to Ruth's Chris. Which I love good food and all but we really wanted that Ipod. Luke was so bummed, and after all his hard work!!! Not to mention we got the same thing last year at his xmas party haha. O well, it was a fun night, and I loved all his co-workers.

The next morning he got up at 630 and went to the desert with his boss and some other guys to go riding. They went on a 69 mile ride through the desert. Sooooo long. They spent the night out there and came home yesterday afternoon. He loved it though, he was beat but he had a great time. Me, on the otherhand, was at home with the kids... O did i mention they were sick kids, no let me rephrase that, ARE sick kids. Yes they are sick, again, colds, snot, coughing, sneezing GALORE!!! Whcih led to me getting sick so now i feel crummy (Im praying Luke doesnt get it cuz we all know how that goes). I was up all night with them on saturday, when Luke was gone. They have taken so many baths in the last three days. Poor Wyatts eczema will probably flare up soon because of it. The kids seem to feel ok but doesnt change the fact that they are still snotty and gross. Saturday they were miserable though. We were supposed to go to a brithday party at 1230 for our friends son Gavin and I finally called Lindsay and said we werent coming. They would have had the whole house full of kids sick! So now Im fighting it, no fun. It seems like every year on xmas we are all sick. How does that happen????

Yesterday we went to marc and Brandis to watch the game when Luke got home, that was FUN!!!!!!! Then we all headed to my parents for dinner. Eric and Teresa came with Sophia, I hadnt seen her in probably a month. She has gotten so big, and gets cuter everytime I do see her! She is crawling like crazy, and pulling herself up on everything. Probably will be walking in the next couple months. O she is so cute! Wish I had brought my camera.

Well today is our resting day, until tonight when Luke and I have to finish our shopping. We have a VERY busy week the next 7 days. Girls party tomorrow nite, game wed nite, Lukes game thurs nite followed by a party at 7pm (Johns company xmas party which we are always invited to), another friday night, another saturday night (our annual sweater party at Tylers), another sunday night (our annual extended family one at my aunts), then its xmas eve!!!! Should be a crazy week. Im sure you will hear all about it!!! Hope you all had a good weekend. Sorry no pictures today. I have been lacking photo time here!!!

1 comment:

The Trotter Family said...

Sounds like fun, except for the colds of course. I seem to get them every year. I should claim that as my Christmas tradition! You guys always have such packed fun weeks. It makes me feel like a shut-in!