Sunday, June 8, 2008

Crazy Day

Saturday was nuts. Why I do this to myself is totally beyond me sometimes.... The kids and I woke up, wait backtrack, let me rephrase, I woke up about 830 with jackson who slept in my bed the night before. I thought to myself how is Wyatt still asleep?????? Of course when we need to be up and getting ready the kid sleeps til 930am!!!! Its a joke. I hopped in the shower (so nice having Wyatt still asleep for that reason alone!) and go the kids ready and by 950am we were out the door to go to Kylees game. I have been dying to see one of her arena soccer games so I didnt want to miss it. I got the boys breakfast on the way there since we were running late. We made it by half time. Brandi and Marc were watching Sophia so the kids played with her and hunter at the park. After the game we went to marc and brandis (who Luke is convinced adopted me while he was away, I was there ALOT! Thanks for all the meals guys haha) and we walked up to Kylees school for a carnival. Yes a carnival, complete with cotton candy, balloon animals, games and prizes and a sunburn. For Wyatt and Brandi anyways. The boys and i walked back down to their house about 1pm so we could make it to our next destination for the day. Chuck e cheese for Jadens birthday party. Cake, pizza, soda, sugar and lots of extra tokens and tickets for Jackson to use on his bday trip on Saturday! Thennnnnnnnnnnn my mom met me at Chuck e cheese so we could go to Irvine to see my grandma. The boys LOVE going to Gammys. So we hung out there for a few hours where of course Gammy spoiled them with cookies and tootsie rolls. Jack asked for ice cream and I finally had to draw the line somewhere. You cant imagine how much crap my kids had that day. Im honestly surprised they werent both barfing that night. I swore the next day they would eat nothing but vegges and chicken. I dropped my mom at her car and went to the next destination. We were bbqing with Caleys family. Caleys nieces were excited to play with the boys, and Jackson cried like crazy when they had to leave. Talk about a crazy day, fun but crazy, like i said i dont know why I do this to myself sometimes. Ughhhhhhh.......

No comments: