Sunday, June 1, 2008

Lukes Bday Party!

Before Luke left Sunday morning for a whole week, including his bday, I threw him a party at none other than the 2nd happiest place on earth... Angel Stadium, as usual! Last year I did the same thing, and it was so fun that he wanted to do it again. Actually Tyler, one of Lukes closest friends, has a bday June 1st (happy bday TY), so I throw it for both of them. I got a group of about 65 people together and bought tickets, assigned everyone to some food, brought the BBQ and we tailgated in the parking lot and ate hot dogs before going in. Luke did his MrC dance with J and proceeded to teach Gianna and Pam which was absolutely hilarious. He got some cool gifts and had a good time with all his buddies. Tylers girlfriend brought a cake for them that had big pink roses on it and said Happy Birthday Yogi and Otis lol. After the game we headed to TGIFridays with some of our friends and continued the party. Lucky for me Ethan and lari were keeeping the boys overnight so I was kid/worry free for the night. Anyways, here is the fun part.....
Brandi, Ash and Eric
Da boysLuke and Tylers rad cake lolBlowing out their candles on the berday cakeMe and some of my girlsTrouble old school styleScott, Bmoe and Luke with gross dip in his mouthDouble troubl old school style... Erin, Brandi, me, Pam and AshBrokeback MtnMe and AshMe and shannonDancin to MrC (the how low can u go part, can you get down lol, down on the floor!!)Me Elow and PamyEric, Ash, Luke and meMe and my BFF GaryMe and GabeSuch queers hahahah Gary Jake Robert and LukeBrandi me and Ash, after a few beers too many. Ash whats with the rally monkey??? LOL
PARTAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! GO HALOS!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like Ashley's t shirt. Says it all. Who decided the Angels were from LA anyway? What was wrong with Anaheim?