Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I've Created a Monster

Santa brought the boys Wii for christmas... I wasnt so sure how much they would like it. I mean, obviously they will like it but as far as actually being good at playing was questionable. I dont know why... Jack has beat both Luke and I at bowling on more than one occassion, he has a high score of 179 now (that game he had one open frame and a turkey, crazy!) and asks to play every minute of every day. He played the star wars game for 4 hours yesterday! I have created a monster. Hes really god and totally gets it. The other night Luke, jack and I were playing together and I loked at Luke and said "Is it weird to you that we are playing video games with our 4 yr old?" I never thought this day would come. Its so bizarre. Hes getting so old.

As for Wyatt, he pretends to play sometimes but he couldnt care less. He isnt anywhere near being able to play but at least it keeps him entertained. Luke went to Johns bday party on friday night and Jack and I bowled til about 11pm... Wyatt, he passed out. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,just catching up from the Holidays. Looks like you had the best Christmas ever! Can't wait to see you all. Happy New Year! Love Grandma xoxoxoxo...

The Trotter Family said...

If it makes you feel any better, we have been playing video games with Micah since he had fine motor skills! I can't believe how good he is at it already. Aren't you glad it is a Wii and not a sit-on-your-butt-all-day type of system? Wyatt will probably be joining in soon too!

Anonymous said...

I'm a little bit scared to play against him now... I'm going to go turn on my Wii and practic before he challenges me.

ashley said...

we are so coming over to play...