Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sickos On the Homefront

I HATE BEING SICK!!! I never get sick either... its always Luke and the kids. But for the last week and a half Ive had a cold/sinus infection/cant get rid of this damn sore throat. (Sorry Im cranky can you tell??) Wy has had allergy issues for the last MONTH! Our pediatrician wants me to take him to the allergist, I have been holding off forever but I think its time we go. Booooooo! Jack had a small cold a few weeks ago but it was short lived thank god. Now, he has a had a 102 fever for the last two days. I mean really?!?! Last week of summer (HALLELUJAHHHHH!) and we are stuck inside with fevers, sore throats and stuffy noses. WORST!! I told him yesterday he had to miss football and he said "But why?'' Ummm cuz your sick!! And he says "But who's gong to tell coach Robert?" LOL I was looking forward to having a fun week of beach, waterparks and pools and instead I get tylenol, thermometers and kleenex. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

No comments: