Saturday, October 2, 2010

Games Week 4

Luke was working this weekend, and of course the kids had conflicting games. So I switched kids with Erin (I took Coach Chris and she took Wyatt) and she helped me out and took Wy to his game. I headed up to Long Beach with jack and Chris for their game where the weather weirded me out so bad i felt like I was in Texas. We got there and it started pouring on us. For a good 30-45 minutes. It stopped, then started to get clear, then all the sudden it was 90 degrees and I was dripping sweat. So bizarre. Anyways, the kiddos crushed the Jackrabbits. 32-0. Our undefeated boys have still not lost (honestly I dont think they would know how to lose if they ever did!). Theyre amazing. Jack was a captain this week so he was pretty pumped. AAnd on a side note, Jackson had to pee while we were on the freeway, so i gave him a doggy bag. Chris almost died. Literally had his window down dry heaving at the smell of pee, which had me in hysterics, which left me unable to tie the bag, drive the freeway and stop crying laughing all at the same time. I sat in my drivers seat holding an open bag of pee, driving down the 405 freeway with tears streaming down my face and I couldnt even talk cuz i was laughing so hard!!! Let alone see where I was going through the tears in my eyes. I seriously almost peed my pants. If there is one thing Chris is good for its pure entertainment. Hadn't laughed that hard in a long time. Freakin' hilarious. Wyatts game went well, Papa went to that too so Wy felt super special that not only were Erin and Bailey there but Papa too, just for him! Luke got home earlier than we thought so we went to dinner at Beachfire, and came home and crashed out early!! Well that was after Luke made me watch Bruno (dont ever watch it!), talking pee holes and all. Sick.

No comments: