Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Rebel Child

What do you do when your four year old asks for blonde hair? Well, you give it to him!!!!
Haha yes Wyatt asked me to bleach his hair. Well asked for it to be blonde like brothers is what he actually wanted. And he loves it. Me, I just crack up every time I look at him. Luke calls him blonde bear and thinks its hilarious. Its hair, this too shall pass. However I do wish I would have thought about the fact that the next day was picture day at school. (Grandma and grandpa, nana and papa, gammy, etc- I apologize in advance for the blinding school pictures you recieve this year!) Stupid me. LOL Lets hope tattoos and piercings dont come next! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new color and love you for allowing it. Amy you rock. Love you. xo Sue