Friday, October 1, 2010

Girls Nights Tough Guys Big Macs

Ahhh a girls night. Much needed. I headed up to Beachfire with about 12 other girls for some all night happy hour in the 113 degree heat on Monday(this is not a joke, it was 113 here- in September, record breaking heat, DISGUSTING!). It was fantastic. When I came home Luke told me to go look at Wyatt, he went straight to bed after running laps and apparentely "forgot" to take off his sweatbands!

Tuesday Jack had practice, and these cute little kids made me laugh hysterically when I saw this-
Boston and Wyatt seriously kill me. KILL ME.

Wednesday was a quiet night in, again, still SCORCHING hot out so Luke and I BBQd and he poured some cocktails. (I Dunno what it is about heat and cocktails but together they are FANTASTIC!) Well these cocktails were nothing short of amazing and needless to say, the next morning I was eating this at 1030-
I love me a Big Mac. No, it didnt cure my hangover.

Thursday, practice again. Coach Blake pulled a chair up to the "up/downs station" and had Wyatt, Boston and X telling the kids what to do. For twenty minutes all you could hear was these little dudes yelling "HIT!!" "HIT!!" "HIT!!" "Take a rest!!" "KNEES UP!" "HIT!!" Frickin hilarious. Coach Blake obviously loved his job that night. Oh and at one point I ran over this in my stroller-

My week in a nutshell- via my IPhone pics:) Happy weekend!!

No comments: