Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Meet Hamski

Actually her name is Piper but Luke and I call her Hamski. I started "whining/listening jars with the kids" (thank you Rachel!) and they were supposed to be able to get a toy after it was filled up. Well they wanted a Hamster. I never thought it would only take 2 weeks to fill these suckers up. But I guess if you really want something you will clean mirrors and vaccuum for mom, not to mention be on your best behavior. So Hamski was the prize, AKA Piper (after Jacksons teachers dog haha). And yes she spins on this damn wheel ALL NIGHT LONG. Aye yae yae.....

2 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

I'm glad the jars worked for you, but that sucks that you had to get the hamster. I think I would have bought a Zhu Zhu Pet and tried to pass it off as the real thing!

Anonymous said...

Hamsters and Brady boys--not so sure-- Have you talked to Luke about the hamsters he and Ethan had.(Well at least it's not baseball season.) Best of luck to you all. xoxoxo Sue