Thursday, October 14, 2010

RUN Just as Fast as YOU CAN!!

Well its official... Wyatt is the kid that I always knew he would be. I picked him up yesterday and Miss Miriam says "I thought Jackson was shy, Wyatt is way more shy!!" Um, excuse me?! Are you joking?! Well she was talking about with the girls ;) Apparentely his entire class full of girls were chasing him all recess time I guess. Keep in mind there are 12 girls in his class- and ALL of them were chasing Wy. Miss Miriam told me this and I started cracking up. Jackson said "Wy were they trying to kiss you?!" Which totally pissed Wyatt off and he said "NO! they wanted to tackle me!!" And Miss Miriam replied with "I dont think that was it Wyatt!" And a little wink for mom! I left and in the car said to Wyatt "Wy thats so cute that they were all chasing you!" and he says "Mom thats cuz im the best boy in my class!" HAHAHAHA I raised such a modest young guy. He sure is cute though. ;) I dont blame these chicks!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chick magnet-- oh yeah baby. Look at that smile. He melted my heart the day he was born. I love you-Grandma