Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Balls to the Wall

So I have this kid, Wyatt is his name.... and he scares the you know what outta me. Lately he has been attempting EVERYTHING that is not normal (or should i just say safe!)... His new favorite thing is standing on everything! He climbs on to his brothers train table and stands up then goes right to the edge like hes going to jump off. My hands start sweating and of course i yell at him (it starts with asking nicely but Im starting to believe that this kid likes to watch me squirm!) so i yell "Wyatt sit on your butt!" Well he squats down like he is about to sit then SHOOTS back up again with a grin the size of the Nile. Then i say again "Wyatt on your butt!" He squats for a second then shoots back up again, this time cracking up. This can go on forever! Til i finally give up and either get him down myself (which afterwards he climbs right back up) or I walk outta the room so I dont have to watch him fall when he finally does (lesson learned is what I keep telling myself!) He did the same thing to his dad last night in the bathtub (I thought Luke was going to go crazy haha). Well now he has started to climb into this dumptruck and stand in the back of it and DANCE!!! Yes dance, the truck even moves while he does it! I am just waiting for the day he falls on his head and Im flying to the ER to get it stitched up. AHHHH! He drives me nuts. Most of you are probably thinking "Amy, this is normal, he is one!" But you have to understand, Jackson was the worlds biggest wuss. Still is actually. I'm not use to this balls to the wall attitude! Its scary!

On a happier note, the Angels are 2-0 in the series versus the Yankees! That has made my week. And they stomped them last night!(Sorry Kel) Now they have to keep it going to keep the Mariners out of their number one position. Cant wait for tonights game!! Maybe I'll beat Luke in cribbage again while we watch it HAHA! Yes i killed him last nite!
On a not so happy note, Luke is on a diet :( which means I have to be also. SOOOOO not fun. He got health mex burritos from Rubios the other night. He brought them home and I was so bummed that it wasnt my fatty chicken tacos from there (my fave!). It was empty and boring. I hate diets. However last night we made corn and back bean salad with shrimp and avocado. DELICIOUS! I think I am actually going to use the same marinade/dressing for fish tacos tonight. Thats how good it was. Ill let ya know how they turn out :)

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

This is a beautiful blog, honey! I love your stories about life with your adorable boys. All three of them! Keep it up! I can't help but think about all the fun/angst your mom and I had when all you kids were little. We thought it'd go on forever! hehehe. Savor these days.. I know you do...Love you!
Oh, and the music is awesome!!

Hugs n kisses,
Aunt Jeanne

Anonymous said...

Good words.