Friday, August 24, 2007

Diet Killed

Thats right... Luke broke the diet tonite! haha He decided he wanted Claim Jumper. I ordered a bowl of soup and salad bar. He ordered a bowl of french onion soup and onion rings hahahaha I knew it wouldnt last long! However, he said he just needed a day of real food haha. I love it! Lets pray that I can eat normal next week!


Today was a a funny day. Jacksons buddy Hayden came over so they got to play for awhile. Chaotic but it gives Jack something to do. They finally play really well together for the most part. They used to fight NON stop. And Hayden (who outweighs Jack by probably ten pounds and is 6 months younger than him) used to beat on him. Now they actually get along and are nice.
Wyatt was really excited because he spent most of the day wacking Hayden in the head with a plastic hammer. I was dying laughing. He would walk right up to Hayden when he wasnt looking and crack the thing over his head. At first Hayden didnt think it was very funny. But after 6 or 8 times and he saw me and Jack laughing he thought it was funny. Then he started getting his brother which frankly he probably deserved. Lucky for me I had just had the camera out cuz i wanted a good picture of Jack and Hayden so I got some HILARIOUS pictures of it! Just another typical Wyatt thing! He is such a bully....



He loves to play with the buttons on the Tivo cuz he knows exactly what they do. Well today after about 5 times in 10 minutes of him turning the TV off when Jack and Hayden were watching a movie I pushed him away and he fell on the floor and he got yelled at. Wyatt DID NOT like that.... He looked at me, stuck out his bottom lip and started wailing. He picked his blanket up off the floor and crawled into a little corner and pouted for like 5 minutes. RIDICULOUS!!! I didnt give in tho, usually my little Mamas boy gets picked up when he wails like that (for some reason I am a sucker for his crying... as he is standing here whining with one arm in my lap trying to make me pick him up! ).


After Luke got home he was wrestling with the boys on the floor and Wyatt went to smack him in the face and sort of missed and Luke has a big scratch on his forehead to prove it. Haha Even daddy got a little trouble from him today!

No comments: