Tuesday, August 14, 2007

BOYS!!


So Ill start this whole blog thing with my recent funny story for all those of you who havent heard it...


In fact let me tell you first the latest with Jackson. He starts preschool in less than a month (scary I know!) and of course I had to haul butt with the potty training. So almost two weeks ago i started putting him in underwear ALL day. He has done GREAT! He is now to the point where he doesnt even tell us anymore, he just goes by himself! So here is my story...

Two days after i started the underwear deal he had just had an accident (poop) so i was a bit anal for the next few hours. I had been leaving him in only underwear, no shorts or anything in case he had an accident (less laundry for me!) and he was sitting on his bedroom floor, back to me, digging in his underwear! I freak out thinking he has pooped again! I yell "JACK what are u doing!" and in his cute little innocent voice he says "Look mom, its like a ball!" The child is pinching ONE ball back and forth in between his little fingers! "I have a ball mom!" And trying not to laugh I say "Yes Jack, those are your balls..." Im just thinking "o crap, it begins!" This coming from a mom who only wants boys! Well for the next twenty minutes he running through the house playing with himself yelling "Im playing with my balls, IM playing with my balls!" It made for some intersting phone coversations, lemme tell ya! Well now all i can say is, Thank heaven for little boys, cuz I dont know what I would do if I had to explain a second hole!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As his Daddy would say, "Balls, balls, balls- playin' with my balls...." At least we know where he gets it from, huh Luke?

Jeanne said...

Ha, that is excellent! And I love your "being anal" comment regarding the possible poopage!

I remember Amy, quite well, at the same age that Jack is now. At my house, standing on the wood floor in the family room, looking up at me with her sweet little face (I was asking her if she wanted a snack), and making a nice pee puddle on the floor, just like that! wheeee...good times!

Unknown said...

Amy you have made my day.
They have both been priceless since the day they were born and get more so every day. Kids are great and you need to enjoy every second now because before long the will be sharing grandchildren stories with you.

lauren said...

yes! you did it! i'll put your link on my page... im excited to see more pics of the little guys.