Sunday, August 19, 2007

Cousinly Love

The busy, yet not so busy weekend has come to an end.... I feel like we ran around all weekend! Yet we didnt. Friday we had some friends over to BBQ (delicious food by the way!) and we played cranium (boys won, LUCK!). Saturday morning we got up and Wyatt and I picked up Brandi and went to the swap meet. It was so hot, we had never flown thru the swap meet in less than two hours, we managed. Even our beers couldnt keep us cool. Daddy and Jack went to the beach with Bmoe and Scott Carr and by the time we all got home the kids were passed out! Which was nice cuz Luke and I had about 45 minutes to get ready for my aunts wedding. Kelly came and watched the kids and we were out the door by 445. The wedding was fun... and my aunt looked great! Most of the fam was there so we got to hang out with the cousins (even those we havent seen in a long time!) So it was really fun...

Sunday was great though. We were going to head down to the beach after Wyatts nap but we decided we were too lazy. Wyatt slept for 3 and a half hours (CRAZY) and Luke crashed on the couch for two hours as well. I watched the Angel game and read my book (finished it finally, I love James Patterson!) and Jack watched a movie in his room. It was sooooo nice. We havent had a day like that in FOREVER! We finally headed to my parents around 4 to celebrate my dads bday (the big 60!!!!). So the cousins got to play and the rest of us played cribbage ( i got beat 4 times in a row... I swear Ryan and Luke cheat!). Sophia is HUGE and absolutely beautiful. Happy happy girl. And Parker is so funny now, coming into his own little personality and army crawling all across the room. So cute. Its fun having all them so close in age now and of course their big cousins to look after them. They all adore Hunter and Ky. Dunno what we would do without them. In fact I brought Kylee home with me. So her and Jack are watching Madagascar now in their beds. So all and all it was a nice weekend, especially today. But now the week starts, or should i say back to reality.....

1 comment:

ashley said...

what a fun weekend. is sophia your ashley's kid? she looks like her, and i heard she has one right?!? i don't know.
fill me in.